How to Write Seo Friendly Content?
All written works created by the mission of Google search engine to provide the most accurate information in the best way and shared on the internet are called SEO compatible / Seo Friendly articles.
All the articles written with the correct information in the relationship of introduction, development, and result and shared on the internet platforms with a creative presentation have always been successful. If you especially care about the expectations of the Google search engine from the articles and want your article to rank, search for the title of your article you prepared in the Google search engine. Analyze all the websites and articles you see on the first page in the results. The secret and key to success are hidden in these articles.
In content marketing; Search engines ask an article to give the reader the most accurate information first. It is also very important that the internet platform on which the article is published fulfills the search engine ranking criteria, its reliability, and domain authority.
What are the Common Features of SEO Friendly Articles?
It means that the SEO rules of the content of the websites that rank first in the searches we make on Google are successfully applied. So what are their common features?
- Correct keywords are used in the articles and the title and content are compatible.
- Subheadings are fully related to the main topic and are supportive.
- The correct information is presented to the user with different presentations and applications.
- The contents are original and of high quality. Bold and italic texts are used in important words and explanations.
- Materialization was made in the appropriate areas of the articles by using the symbol such as → ▬ ✦ ✧ ✓ ■.
- Special pictures and videos were used in certain areas to complement the contents.
- Examples are included to support the thought in the article.
- The URL structure of the site is configured correctly, along with the title, description, and keywords settings.
- The website on which the article is published is mobile compatible and fast.
- The article was positively commented on by the readers and shared on social media platforms.
- The article has been mentioned on different sites and a natural backlink (link) has been given in the form of title, keyword, or open URL.
Warning: The articles must be prepared in a way that will answer all the questions asked by the users on the subject. Creating SEO compatible content is the art of placing the right keywords into qualified information. For this reason, the article writer should have an understanding of SEO and adopt the webmaster guidelines of the search engine.
Seo Compatible Article Example
For example, one of the items below is: “Content Should Be At Least 300 Words.” After conducting extensive research, Google has calculated that a useful article can be at least 300 words, or if a visitor stays on the site for less than 3 minutes, Google’s thought is “The visitor could not benefit from this site.” So the first thing you need to pay attention to is to ensure readability, so the article should be really useful. First, you will please the visitor and then Google.
- Title Part
Title Must Contain Keyword
The Title Should Begin With The Keyword
Title Should Be At Least 3 Words
Title Should Have A Maximum of 66 Characters
- Links (Url Section)
Url Must Contain Keyword
- Meta Section
Description Part Must Include Keyword
Description Section Should Be Maximum 160 Characters
Description Part Must Start With Keyword
- In-Article Title Section
Must be Used with Keyword H1 Tag.
The H1 Tag Must Start With The Keyword.
Must be Used with Keyword H2 Tag.
The Keyword Must Be Used With The H3 Tag.
- Content Section
Content Should Be At Least 300 Words.
The Keyword Ratio in the Content should be 2.5-3.0%.
Keyword Must Be Among The Top 50-100 Words Of Content.
The Tag of At least 1 of the Images of the Content Should Be a Keyword.
Keywords Should Be Included In The Content In Bold, Italic And Underline.
The Keyword Should Be Between The Last 50-100 Words Of The Content.
As you can see SEO is a detailed job and requires expertise.