5 SEO Methods That Can Be Applied At Any Time
SEO (Search Engine Optimization) is a lot of optimization process that needs to be done to ensure the visibility of a website for a keyword or keyword group on organic search engine results pages. The higher a web page’s position on organic search results pages, the more “visible” the page is.
Many popular methods come and go in SEO, but some are permanent and become the best / valid SEO methods. We can list these unchanging SEO methods as follows:
- Keyword optimization is a permanent SEO technique and keyword work is a criterion that has existed since the day SEO existed.
- One of the unchanging criteria when it comes to SEO activities is backlinks. After adding the content and completing all on-page SEO activities, it is time to get backlinks for the project. A backlink is still a ranking factor officially recognized by the world’s major search engines.
Although it is said that it has lost its effect today, we still think it should be used.
- Time-sensitive content: Content that has a short lifetime and temporarily attracts public attention. For example, when Google releases a new algorithm update, any article on the new update will have a shelf life of one week, and it is necessary to optimize it and keep track of its rankings and traffic for a week.
The same is true when a new product is launched, a celebrity couple breaks up, something goes viral on the internet, something big, and so on. Time-sensitive content is also older than the internet. It can be thought of as newspaper news.
- Always fresh content is the opposite of time-sensitive content. The type of content that will always be relevant. It has the potential to constantly bring you a steady amount of traffic. However, time-sensitive content may not have the search volume and may not attract the same amount of attention. This type of content is as old as the literature itself. In fact, it can be said to be older than time-sensitive content.
- Structured content: It is the process of using h1, h2, h3 tags as well as several other codes to let search engines know the structure of the content. This ensures that the search engine indexes the content properly.
To Get High Rank on Google
The display order of the pages is calculated by search engine algorithms, taking into account hundreds of ranking factors. Then a ranking score is given to each page. To rank high in search engines, your website must score higher than any other site eligible to be shown for a relevant search query.
However, be prepared that if you deal with illegal methods and try to deceive search engines, you will burn yourself. Google is very strict on sites that try to change their rankings illegally (by finding Google vulnerabilities), and if you catch this, your website will be penalized and you will no longer appear on Google as a result of the so-called “Google Slap” penalty.
So if you need an SEO Company for your website and your projects just contact us. Because SEO work should be done by experts. You can move your website higher in Google rank with SEO experts. datcodigital.com/seo-agency